I’ve been tagged to by Brin to do the “6 weird things about me” thing. . It seems that I’m consistent with what I think is weird about myself, as all my answers were pretty much the same as they were when I did this back in December. So…I went to the expert. Shaun had a whole list of weird things about me. (Like he’s one to talk!) Now all I have to do it try to remember them!
1. I write things with my hands. No, not in the same way that everyone else does, I don’t need pencil and paper, I use air. Shaun will look over at me and ask what I am writing. I have to think for a moment to figure out what it is. Usually it’s the last thing I saw, like “yield” or “Garlic Jim’s”
2. I talk to myself…a lot. I also answer. I don’t need anyone around to have a good conversation!
3. I need to have clean, smooth sheets to sleep in. Shaun tells me that I’m the original Princess and the Pea. I’ve been known to return sheets that have tiny bumps in them, and drag us out of bed so I can smooth the sheets out if they’ve managed to get a little wrinkle in them.
4. I make a strange little noise when I talk to cats. It attracts them and nobody else can figure out how to do it. It’s got something to do with my tongue pushing air along the roof of my mouth. I’ve tried to teach others, but…I guess it’s just my gift.
5. Speaking of tongues…I can’t roll mine. I’m the only one I know that can’t. Because of all the teasing I got I learned how to turn my tongue upside down. Boy was it a relief in high school biology class to learn that it’s a genetic thing!
6. I like to drink pop when I’m driving. I keep a box of it in the car and drink it at whatever temperature it happens to be. (So, in the summer it’s kinda lukewarm) That’s pretty much the only time that I drink pop. Currently, my favorite is Jone’s Sugarfree Black Cherry. Yum!
And now it’s time for Weekend Word Challenge the photo game that anyone can play, hosted once again by Odd Mix.
This week’s words are Start and Again. These were tough for me. So I just went with what I start my day with again and again and again….
Hmm…I’ve never noticed that I fix my coffee to the same color as my countertop…