So, with no further ado, and in no particular order…
1. I don’t like change. Of any sort. I dig my heels in and resist it with everything I have. Sometimes, I have to accept changes though, and are generally happy with them. (Mimi seems to have gotten this trait from me…poor thing)
2. On the other hand, I get bored easily. I need a certain amount of stimulation and change of scenery. Go figure.
3. I crave color. I didn’t always. In fact for a while my favorite colors were beige (is that even a color???) and forest green. I’ve slowly evolved and now the brighter the better. My ‘juicy fruit gum package’ colored walls make me happy. 🙂
4. It took me eight years before I finally started painting the walls and adding color to our home. (refer to #1)
5. I have certain things I eat at certain restaurants. I try really hard to order something different, but I don’t seem capable of that. It drives Shaun nuts. (Could that possibly be of the allure?)
6. I can’t tell a joke for the life of me. It’s pretty pathetic, I can see the eyes of my
victim listener glaze over. They start to doze off, snoring away and drool dripping. I can usually get a sympathy laugh when I wake them up from their impromptu nap…
7. We like to travel/vacation by car. There’s so much that you can see and explore in that mode of travel. I’ve yet to see anything more exciting than clouds in a plane. I take that back…I did see the Northern Lights…that was pretty cool.
8. Um…I just opened a Facebook thing. Now I have no idea what to do with it. I just didn’t want to be the only one in my family without one. Anyone want to be my friend? Or tell me what I should be doing with this??? (Yeah,,,I was running out of things!)
So….I get to tag some folks. I’m going to see who I haven’t tagged before. Oh, and those tagged get to take their choice of banners from below. Unless, of course you already have one. In that case you just get to answer the question. (No, I don’t really follow rules very well.)
5. My Mudder
Is that enough??? Go ahead and add yourself if you wanted to be tagged. I’ll vouch for you!
Bit O Life
This is the start of my
craft room studio makeover. (It’s mostly to show my mom) Mimi and I love the bright splotchy color. Shaun and KT think it needs another coat or two… And the formerly puke colored shag carpet is so fun now!!!