I was mindlessly drying my hair, when to my utter amazement, my hair dryer exploded in my hand. Well, technically, it didn’t explode…it merely started crackling and shooting eight inch flames from the back of it. My immediate reaction was to drop it in the sink (which fortunately happened to be empty) and watch its self-destruction before it occurred to me to yank the plug out from the wall socket.
Not being mechanically inclined, I was clueless as to what had happened to my hair dryer. One thing was clear though….[Read More Here]